Marley® HP7000 Fan minimum material grades are suitable for most cooling tower applications. Others require optional upgrades just to meet our minimum material grades (i.e. aluminum blade clamps to iron, and galvanized hardware to stainless).
- Performs 3% better in CFM than others to increase cooling tower capacity or
- Requires 9% less power to deliver equivalent CFM, which can result in $12,000 less in annual energy costs*
Lower Maintenance Costs
Paint, leading edge overlays, and patching are not required due to:
- Incorporated pigmented resin for superior UV protection
- Molded in 1/8" thick nylon barrier strip along the leading edge
More Durable / Longer Life
HP7000 blades are 30-50% stronger than others in buckling strength and the shank diameter is 36% larger than others. This can be crucial in high wind load areas or in common plenum applications. Turbulent air in the fan cylinder could deform other blade designs. Stronger blades help prevent a complete mechanical failure.
Value Added Options
Triple-epoxy coated hub assemblies to premium stainless hub plates or hardware.
* Based on 200 hp vs. 182 hp or 13.42 kW difference x $0.10 per kW/hr x 8,760 annual operating hours = $11,758.20 in energy savings.